Tempo's Indoor Leagues are intended for both boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 11 years old (Kindergarten through 6th Grade).
The Tempo Indoor League is a great opportunity to try soccer in a safe environement, learn the game from experienced coaches, meet new people, and have fun!
All Mini Practices and Games will be held Sunday Afternoon. Additional practices are available for teams on Tuesday and Thursday evening at the descretion of the coach. All training sessions and games are held at the Tempo Indoor Facility in Tea.
Tempo limits the age groups to 40-60 players per grade. Please Register early to ensure your spot!
Tempo Soccer Club offers soccer programs for all types of players. Weather you are new to soccer or an established competitive soccer player, Tempo has the program to fit your needs!
* Players are assinged to individual teams
* Teams participate in league games
* Weekly training sessions to develop key skills
* All practices/games at the Tempo Indoor Facility in Tea
COMPETITIVE CLUB SOCCER:
* Assessments / Tryouts for the teams
* Participation in tournaments, oth local and regional
* Club fees plus additional tournament fees per event
* Licensed coaches provide training ongoing development
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
WHEN ARE GAMES PLAYED?
Generally, games will be played on Saturday mornings and afternoons. Occasionally games will occur on Friday night if a game needs to be rescheduled.
ARE THEIR PRACTICES?
Yes, there will be one practice session per week. This training session will focus on fundamental skills and include small-sided games. This will allow players to improve their skills and get ready to play their first game.
WHO COACHES THE TEAMS?
Volunteer coaches who have a passion for the game will teach the proper skills and fundamentals of soccer.
HOW ARE TEAMS FORMED?
There are a number of factors determining team formations. Some factors include age, number of players attending, etc. Teams are formed with the intention of having all teams balanced.
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
The success of our program is based on the efforts of volunteer coaches. We encourage all those interested to contact the club at email@example.com. The target ratio of players to coaches is 12:1
* Have a positive impact on the lives of young people
* Gain more coaching experience
* It’s a way to give back and support the club
* Access to potential new club players