Tempo's Indoor Leagues are intended for both boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 11 years old (Kindergarten through 6th Grade).
The Tempo Indoor League is a great opportunity to try soccer in a safe environement, learn the game from experienced coaches, meet new people, and have fun!
All mini practices and games will be held Sunday Afternoons. Additional practices are available for teams at the discretion of the coach. All training sessions and games are held at the Tempo Indoor Facility in Tea.
Tempo limits the age groups to 40-60 players per grade. Please register early to ensure your spot!
Tempo Soccer Club offers soccer programs for all types of players. Whether you are new to soccer or an established competitive soccer player, Tempo has the program to fit your needs!
* Players are assigned to individual teams
* Teams participate in league games
* Weekly training sessions develop key skills
* All practices/games held at the Tempo Indoor Facility in Tea
COMPETITIVE CLUB SOCCER:
* Assessments / Tryouts for the teams
* Participation in tournaments, both local and regional
* Club fees plus additional tournament fees per event
* Licensed coaches provide training/ongoing development
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
WHEN ARE GAMES PLAYED?
Generally, games will be played on Sunday afternoons. Occasionally games will occur on Saturday if a game needs to be rescheduled.
ARE THERE PRACTICES?
Yes, there will be one practice session per week which will be held right before the game. This training session will focus on fundamental skills and include small-sided games. This will allow players to improve their skills and get ready to play their first game.
WHO COACHES THE TEAMS?
Volunteer coaches who have a passion for the game will teach the proper skills and fundamentals of soccer.
HOW ARE TEAMS FORMED?
There are a number of factors determining team formations. Some factors include age, number of players attending, etc. Teams are formed with the intention of having all teams balanced.
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
The success of our program is based on the efforts of volunteer coaches. We encourage all those interested to contact the club at email@example.com. The target ratio of players to coaches is 12:1
* Have a positive impact on the lives of young people
* Gain more coaching experience
* Give back and support the club and community